NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here lately a few ppl have asked me to make carbonfiber door panels. So if i decide to make these how manyppl out be interested in buying them. its not worth my time to build a plug if i can only sell one or two sets. please leave back your feelings on this and weather you'd want a set, an off the top of my head price would be about 350 to 400 for the pair, thats using 2 layers of 2x2 twil, 3oz carbon fiber, and i can also get colored carbon kevlars now, red, blue, purple, silver, orange, yellow, and black, and straight kevlar. so making a custom set would be no prob after the plug is finished.but it would run about 75 more for the colors b/c of pricing differences. so please hit me back and let mek now what you think
Justin

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if i did make it the whole thing would be cf and leather incert would prob not be there anymore it would be all smooth but not sure yet.
justin

·
Registered
878 Posts
same here NP but i like the idea of it but i would also need the base of where he handle meets the dooor ( like arm rest area )

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
how about CF door inserts? i would be in for that but the whole panel is too much for me. also how much would door inserts cost?

·
Registered
146 Posts
I would be interested too, but it depends on when and how much. My cash flow is really limited for the next three months cause I am trying to get some mods paid off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts