NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since I'm not going to use it, I'm selling the OEM style Carbon Fiber hood scoop that came with my new hood if anyone is interested. I'll bring it with me to the meet Saturday.
I REALLY, REALLY recommend anyone who is thinking about getting a CF hood to get this "Seibon" hood thru CCI down by Baldhead_J's. I put it on the car to test fit it today and it fit PERFECTLY! Wrapped edges, not cut! The absolute BEST finish I've seen on a CF hood too! The under side is getting painted Carbon Blue in the morning then the top's getting 3 coats of clear tomorrow nite.
...also, I installed HyperMotive's new rear strut bar today and here's a pic:

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lexx, I'll take $30 for it.

UGHH. Now I'm really stretched for time before the meet! After the first coat of clear was put on my CF hood tonite, the clear started getting "fish-eye".(like when you paint over armor-all'd plastics. Don't know why it happened. It was sanded and washed down twice. Gotta get up early tomorrow to sand it back down before work!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.