NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
SEARCH. The girl posts here and her name is Julia. Now wasn't there issues about her not responding and fulfilling timely on some of the members here? hmmm...

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
^^^that's wat i thought too..i saw a few thread that lasted 2-3months back about her and still not yet resolve..

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Yeah I still haven't gotten my parts back from her, along without about 5 other members here. I sent her payment back on March too. I'd steer clear from her auctions until we come to some sort of resolution. Supposedly our parts have finally been shipped. Check the the feedback forum for the full story.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think those issues are resolved with her, pretty sure most the parts have been shipped out, atleast what ive heard, and shes not selling stuff she doesnt have on ebay pretty sure those are ready to ship.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
i got scammed by NERO supposly getting my cf hatch handle from him...but he said his handle hasnt arrive yet,,,,from who? Julia...but no excuse tho..if the parts havent arrive...i wouldve at least get my refund back till the part comes in....i already filed for a claim wit paypal...

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Nero..he took my money for almost 2 months now...i mean wtf....he posted a cf hatch handle for sale for something he never had in the first place....

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
i bought one of these from julia. It will be here on tues or weds, i already have the tracking #.

thats actually the 2nd one she has put up on ebay in the last two weeks, I got the other one. Hopefully it comes looking better than the parts I got from fibercation.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Yeah I got a lot of stuff wrapped by her, but I have yet to receive any of it. The guys who are actually getting email replies from her told me to expect them on Wednesday, even though she told me I'd get them by this past Saturday. It's never ending.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Babyboi419 said:
Nero..he took my money for almost 2 months now...i mean wtf....he posted a cf hatch handle for sale for something he never had in the first place....
NERO did the same thing to me and another member on this site a year ago...I wouldn't expect any give from his side...you should have searched the feedback forum. And he sold you something he didn't exactly have yet? What a hypocrite. He condemned another member of that here before too.

I've talked to Julia. She's trustworthy, but sometimes can take a while. She's always busy doing something. I'm a little envious that she made a mold of the RMM style CF spark plug covers like I did...I thought she was going to make APR style. But oh well...more power to her that she has the time to make the parts...and I don't.

Most people who get her to do their stuff seem satisfied...

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
i got this spark plug cover in last week. The clearcoat looks like it has small pieces of gravel mixed in it, and there's a lot of divets in the fiber.

overall a 7 out of 10.

sorry you guys haven't gotten your stuff yet. In my emails she told me that she has sent yours out Joe, a few days ahead of mine. It took her a month to ship me this one little piece tho which is pretty slow IMO. Apparently she sells them over ebay and what I am guessing is she uses the money from the auction to actually make it. I doubt she has these done beforehand otherwise it wouldn't be so slow.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts