NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to change the Color of my 01 Clock (its the green one)

I want to get either blue or red out of it... I have no clue how to do it... I know that Hombre has a write up but the site is down, and has been down for a while now...

If I have read correctly I cant get red out of it my 01... so does any one know how to get blue??

Is any one intersted in trading their 03 orange clock for this??? or in selling me one?? I jsut really want to get either blue or red out of it... so please help me!!!

thanks!

EDIT: I know this has been asked 1 million times, I have read those threads but they all get linked to an "allgencelica.com" forum and its down... & I never got a chance to look at it

but I DO apologize for asking it again...

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
You can't really change the color at all. The only way right now was using colored cellophane(sp?) but that makes crappy colors and dims it quite a bit. No one that I know of has made a better way to change the color.

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Hopefully Hombredelasatra will post the link to his clock guide, although I think that was on allgen, which may be down right now.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beast said:
Hopefully Hombredelasatra will post the link to his clock guide, although I think that was on allgen, which may be down right now.

yeah its down, just woundering if any one saved it or remebers or somethin

well any one???

·
Registered
472 Posts
Yeah its down. Hombre should have posted one on here which 696 seems to have found. I wish they actually made clocks you can buy and install instead of the cellophane.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
hey everyone. allgen is actually getting back up now and dangts is trying to get the old posts up. if he cant get it back i am planning on remaking all the writeups and uploading them to my site so we dont have htis issue any more

1 - 8 of 8 Posts