NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://groups.msn.com/nine5/charitymeetapril132003.msnw

You probably already figured this out, but this is Mike who was standing with the carrera owner (Mark) admiring not only the WRX, but every car there. Might be a Supra owners, but were truly gear heads and see things in most cars that we like! :) BTW, wills car :AF:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just wanted to thank you guys again for making the charity meet such a success. We raised $810.00 !!!!

I hope next year we see you guys again.

Also I'd like to especially thank Wren(sp?) for donating $150.00 . I hope you like the shirt. :)

BD that note in your engine bay was priceless. LOL

-Jon
94 APU Supra

·
Registered
5 Posts
He has put a front lip spoiler , rear carbon spoiler, and I think he has a exhaust mod of some sort. Pilot sport race tires, harness guide bar. I think that's it. He has side skirts but hasn't got them painted yet.

He also has a kick ass supra on the west coast. :)

-Jon
94 Supra APU

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
i'll get the pictures i took up tomorrow........no sense in me wasting like 2 hr at home to up load like 10 or 15 pix

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
TY said:
I just wanted to thank you guys again for making the charity meet such a success. We raised $810.00 !!!!

I hope next year we see you guys again.

Also I'd like to especially thank Wren(sp?) for donating $150.00 . I hope you like the shirt. :)

BD that note in your engine bay was priceless. LOL

-Jon
94 APU Supra
Ah, np man. Just helping out. :) Thank you for the shirt. I hope the donation helps out and makes a difference.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts