NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
those are made of alacantra... Authentic brides were never made in alacantra so these seats will be easily identifiable as knockoffs to someone who knows their stuff.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Well they don't have the bride logo on them, they just follow the same style. I like the fact that they kept the logo off. I hate when replica's are made and they throw the company's logo all over, trying to play it off like it's the real thing.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
lowendfrequency said:
those are made of alacantra... Authentic brides were never made in alacantra so these seats will be easily identifiable as knockoffs to someone who knows their stuff.

Yeah....not too worried about that. Bride is waaaaaayyyy too expensive as it is.

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
Originally posted by evil eye
Well they don't have the bride logo on them, they just follow the same style. I like the fact that they kept the logo off. I hate when replica's are made and they throw the company's logo all over, trying to play it off like it's the real thing.
Well you can get the bride logo'd ones. They even have tags and the logo on the adjustment knob.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
for God's sake
what did you expected for 289 shipped????? I ordered a set for myself. My only concern is finding cheap brackets. I thought i was going to help some of people here but I found just a bunch of haters. I dont care if its Bride or not. They look badass and the material is the same as used on STI seats. I really like it.

·
Registered
659 Posts
von Wachtstain said:
Im going to post it here so more people will see this. Moderators please leave it be :)
My friend AXAN found this on his board. Groupbuy. Pretty sweet. Bride knockoffs. Plain ones (no logo) for $280. Only thing you need are the brackets.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=79596&page=1&pp=20
wow thank you so much for this link, ordered myself a set in red alacantra, if theyre half as decent as real brides, ill be happy

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump :)
anybody else get these???

Modenaplz, did you find the brackets already? I found some on ebay for $100. Looking for cheaper ones.

·
Registered
659 Posts
von Wachtstain said:
Bump :)
anybody else get these???

Modenaplz, did you find the brackets already? I found some on ebay for $100. Looking for cheaper ones.
im contemplating real bride brackets or some weapon-r brackets cut for a 01 celica off of ebay. what brand are yours?

·
Registered
15 Posts
if anyone buys these seats and wants to sell me there stock celica seats, please hit me up! i need some seats for my truck. THANK YOU THANK YOU ^_^

·
Registered
659 Posts
Jesse IL said:
Guys, these are Bride Brix II knockoffs. You can get these on eBay for $210 a pair.

http://www.tommotorsport.com/

The place that makes them has an ad in the new Sport Compact Car. I was thinking about getting myself a set in black/grey cloth.
ehh show me a link because the cheapest i've seen on ebay were 450 a pair. plus we get the option of getting them w/o the logo on the headrest. if i get some knockoffs, i don't want to try to fool people into thinking they're real :p

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
modenaplz said:
ehh show me a link because the cheapest i've seen on ebay were 450 a pair. plus we get the option of getting them w/o the logo on the headrest. if i get some knockoffs, i don't want to try to fool people into thinking they're real :p

exactly :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts