NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's up everyone I just recently traded in my celica for an 08 Accord EX-L I'm loving that car, but I miss my celica too. Damn cops never left me alone with that car = ( Anyways I'm selling all this stuff and everything individually or as a whole will go to the person who offers me the best offer.

So here we go...

First off I have TWO 12" JL AUDIO W7 SUBS WITH BOX (Used for less then a year and in perfect condition still) Shoot me your best offer

Next I have a Total Amplifer T4404 440 WATT RMS TOTAL POWER 4/3/2 CHANNEL AMP. Amp was used just as long as the subs, shoot me your best offer.

Next I have the big daddy lol...j/k I have the JL AUDIO AMP 500 WATT 500/1 AMPLIFER, and it was used for about 4-6 months. I paid about $500 for it so shoot me a decent offer.

And last but definitely not least I have a barely used ALPINE IVA-D106 I bought it about 4 months ago. Retail at the time was over $1000 for it. So please give me a really decent offer on this, because this is the one I'm going to be picky on since it's still just about new. Full touch screen and I'll also throw in the remotes. And also I'll include the switch to bypass the whole not being able to watch TV while your driving. This switch will allow you to watch TV. Also I'll throw in the wires that are specific for the Celica to install it, unless your going to put it into a different car, then you obviously don't need this lol...shoot me your best offer

Alright everyone thanks for looking...and get at me here on the forum or PM ME for any questions or offers you have for me. I'll talk to you soon...thanks again. Take care

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Interested in the Deck PM with what you will take with shipping to canada? thanks
PM ME your address / shipping info so I can calculate the shipping on this. By any chance do you have an idea of how much you want to offer me? PM me and we'll talk, thanks.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BUMP...

Everyone,

I can't send PM's for some reason. I emailed the admin to fix this issue, so I can't respond to PM's right now. Everyone please post on here any offers or questions. Or if you want to email me directly just post on here that you've emailed me, or to check my emails or something of that nature lol...

email is [email protected]

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Okay everyone can PM ME again I found out what the problem was lol....stupid mistake on my part lol...
Anyways hit me up and shoot me some offers everyone. I need this stuff out asap!!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Last late night bump for the night, anyone shoot me some offers I need this stuff out of here lol

·
Oh Hai
4,252 Posts
damn i want that jl amp. if its still available in a few weeks i'll take it

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.