NewCelica.org Forum banner

Check out my race I did.

673 views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  LovinDaCamSwitch 
#1 ·
I've raced this 6 speed Infiniti G35 Coupe on top end. This guy was trying to make me race him so I did. The first time I didn't get it on video. Then the next race we both had a open road and we both were ready. Here's the video: We both started at 75mph and ended at 120 mph.
You will have to Save Target As on this video. Some of you will not be able to see it, but others I've talk to were able. Try it and see if it works.
http://gallery.thevboard.com./users/00CelicaGT-S/100_0356.MOV

#5 ·
wgaughan said:
Sweet man. "Oh Yeah". Were you taping and driving? You're pretty talented.
I was using my Kodak DX4330 digital camera. Holding it and taping it isn't easy. I had to hold the camera on my left hand and the right hand for the shifting. I use my left leg to steer the wheel and let off quick to use the clutch. Talk about skills I guess. hehe!!!

#12 ·
Not to be the adult in the situation, but that's fu(king reatarded to drive at that speed and be racing. Show some respect for your life man.

Other than that nice race.

#17 ·
TRD Liquid Silver said:
nice video!

what happend did he give up after you shifted in 5th? cause it looked like he was pulling while you were in 4th and when you shifted into 5th he disappeared. what happened?
Well he was pulling very little. But when we got up to 120, I guess he got scared. hehe!! But once I saw him again he gave me a thumb up for the race.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.