NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
nice ride, wing is a little offensive IMO, I left you a message on your image site, i think the Veilside Replica Wing would make your ride so much better, but thats just my opinion, I have some for sale in the for sale forum...270-300 shipped depending on how you want it shipped, nice ride thou ;)

Tim

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
Ok this is IMHO. Take off those stickers (the dragon on the hood, the banner, the chinese characters on back where the gt/gts emblem was at), Get rid of those white windshield wiper. The TYC's i'm sorta neutral on. You have way to much on that car. That wing has to go. Get another one like veilside or something other then that. You have too much considering you have the roof spoiler, hood spoiler, z3 vents, and vents (mr2??). Needs some bigger rims and at least take off the roof spoiler...i dunno it just has too much done to it. If you change a few things around, that would be one nice celica tho...

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
A lil too much for me. Too many spoilers, too many vents, too many stickers. Wing is hideous, the dragon stickers are hideous and the windshield banner has to go. But other than that, it is fine.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
TRD GT-S: i didnt even notice the roof spoiler! there was too much other crap going on!

take the stickers off at least dude. your car is noticeable as is. im assuming thats the look u want since your car is yellow and all vented up and stuff. but anyways at least take off the stickers

·
Registered
439 Posts
The only way you're going to tone it down and still get away with the whole "I wanna fly" look is if you paint the car black, or a really dark color then make small but subtle highlights. and yeah, get rid of the potato peeler. Go with a nice CF wing or something. Other than that, the car is, um, nice. Yeah that's it, nice. My $0.02

·
Registered
404 Posts
I would get rid of the rear wing and go with something a little smaller, next I would take off the graphics, and last I would go with black window wipers intsead of white. Yellow and black combo is a lot better than yellow and white. Maybe get rid of the canards cause I don't think they go well with your front.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Ummm...wow. What can I say, you have succeded in doing EVERYTHING (maby not ???) to the body of the car. Do I like?? yes and no :wtf: If I were to see it at a show Nehhh, but on the street wizin by yaaa. Your car is like the first time a chick has sex...she is not quite sure what happened and liked it but is now scared.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts