NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the replies guys, yeah the kit is bomex with kaminari spoiler. I'm trying to be original so I got this kit from Bomex and since I knew it was just coming out, I decided to get it. There is only a little bit more paint job to be done on it.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
IMO looks like u spent alot of money but spent it on the the wrong setup and got some wrong advice on the way.
I hate to even call it rice but it all just looks compounded. DOesnt seem to really flow. From the hood all the way to that hideous a$$ you call a rear bumper.
This is not a flame post. I'm sure you can still save face by switching up that hood and getting doing a face (a$$) lift to that rear.

Then again..Thats just me.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Not to make this an entirely pessimistic post...I do like the clear corners.

Good job. Keep on MOD'in playa.

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
Rey_Vibora said:
Is a blend in, you cann't really tell with the pic. I got a bad camera
blend of what? From silver -> Blue? Or do you mean its the camera that made it look like its blended. I hope its the camera and that your sides are fully blue....

My comments: I like it...but then again i REALLY like the extremor kit. i agree...it doesn't flow with the lines of the celica...but it does all go together. The vielside doesn't flow...but yet it does look good. Nice job jigga! Keep up the good work. Rims are a good size too..don't go too big.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts