NewCelica.org Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
So what I'm getting from everyone's replies, my car in average from 1-10, 10 been the best. My car gets a 6. So do you guys think is rice. Well it don't matter. I'm just trying to be original. The clear corners are from a 94 supra. You can get them from ebay. One more thing, should I get rid of the spoiler. My carbon fiber hood is getting painted, only part of it though. Oh and I got this hood because I though it would be useful when I get the turbo setup. I don't know that is just me. Thanks for the replies, though, compais. :gap:

·
Registered
404 Posts
I think if you painted the whole kit blue especially the sides and the back it would look a lot better. And those clear corners are sweet.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Rey_Vibora said:
One more thing, should I get rid of the spoiler...
Do you mean go totally spoilerless? You know what, I could actually picture your car looking pretty good with no spoiler on the back, I think that it would go well with the rear end you have. If you do remove the spoiler, you should think about investing the money in having the rear wiper shaved IMHO. I've never seen a spoilerless Celica with shaved rear wiper, but I think it would look pretty good.

If your thinking of changing to a different style of spoiler, I would suggest the Kaminari with carbon fiber insert. I think that it would go pretty well with the lines of your car and the carbon fiber insert would tie in with your hood. You know the one I'm talking about? It looks just like the stock spoiler except it sits slightly higher.

*EDIT*

Ooops, Djtoy has posted some pics of his Celica with shaved rear wiper, so now I have seen what it looks like...

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
imo i think you should cut off the part behind the front wheel where the side skirts start.
it sticks up too high and would flow soooo much better if it was down where the edge actually goes in.
other than that your car is sick.
i like it a lot.
dont listen to all the other people:)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.