NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
wow... special POS garbage edition? type r ...r meaning rancid?

hey is that JM when he was a wee boy?

·
Registered
14 Posts
the guy has guts to stand by it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
hey nessy... have you ever been in an auto drag car? those are quick, before you diss the autos, do some research... don't be so biased man and narrow minded..

·
Registered
1 Posts
From this point forward, this symbol ( :gay: ) will now represent FlipNvolvo. I want the whole board to know. F*cking F*g!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
DJHouseKat said:
hey nessy... have you ever been in an auto drag car? those are quick, before you diss the autos, do some research... don't be so biased man and narrow minded..
I dont like automatics, they are :gay:
Deal with it.

·
Registered
687 Posts
DJHouseKat said:
thats what I told him felix... and he still doesnt know jack about the other side of auto racing, but claims to be a STREET RACER! hardcore fast n furious AIM INFO Street racer!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
h0l0grafik said:

thats what I told him felix... and he still doesnt know jack about the other side of auto racing, but claims to be a STREET RACER! hardcore fast n furious AIM INFO Street racer!
HAHAH this is one of the lamest defences for automatic drivers i have ever heard... its totally irrelavent you are not driving a drag car or nas car or whatever so its like comparing 2 totally different things...... saying oh autos are cool because race cars are automatic is like saying i dont want a turbo because semi trucks have forced induction and they are slow... IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE.. a better arguement would be "my auto is good cuz i dont know how to drive stick"

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
FlipNvolvo said:

HAHAH this is one of the lamest defences for automatic drivers i have ever heard... its totally irrelavent you are not driving a drag car or nas car or whatever so its like comparing 2 totally different things...... saying oh autos are cool because race cars are automatic is like saying i dont want a turbo because semi trucks have forced induction and they are slow... IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE.. a better arguement would be "my auto is good cuz i dont know how to drive stick"
I need to find alphasubzero to get a owned pic. :rofl:

·
Registered
687 Posts
FlipNvolvo said:

semi trucks are fast without trailers... and some drag cars are streetable. a car is a car... I do not see if its 2 different things. u guys can bag on auto all u want... you guys still drive slow cars, maybe if you drove a nsx you could talk... but no

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i dont bag on autos im just saying that your arguement for why they are cool doesnt make any sense

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
h0l0grafik said:

semi trucks are fast without trailers... and some drag cars are streetable. a car is a car... I do not see if its 2 different things. u guys can bag on auto all u want... you guys still drive slow cars, maybe if you drove a nsx you could talk... but no
I dont bag on ur car being slower, i bag on ur car being an auto. If there were auto nsx i would bag on them too. Doesn't matter wut car it is....its an auto and its gay.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts