NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok....I found this on everythingcelica.com and did a search on the member, tried to find him or anything he's posted and I just couldn't. I love this. I want to know how it was done, what vehicle did those gauges come from and how I can do it etc... take a look and tell me if you don't think this is tight as hell. Also, what is that he's got integrated into the sunglass box?

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Europe has right hand drive cars, looks like he spent a lot of money on custom work. and it looks like that its just an A/F meter molded into the sunglass holder... one of those venom products..

looks very very clean, i dont know how he got those climate controls to work, wouldnt that require a new wiring harness ecu.. etc...

·
Registered
997 Posts
CelicaLicious said:
Europe has right hand drive cars, looks like he spent a lot of money on custom work. and it looks like that its just an A/F meter molded into the sunglass holder... one of those venom products..

looks very very clean, i dont know how he got those climate controls to work, wouldnt that require a new wiring harness ecu.. etc...
The UK has right-hand drive, the rest of Europe drives from the left side of the car :p

·
Registered
755 Posts
Thats the display for the VCN-2000 Computerized Nitrous system.

·
Registered
328 Posts
jotan82 said:
kinda looks chopped to me
I'm pretty sure the venom display is chopped, pixels don't match the rest of the pic and there is some shading blemishes.

The console itself seems to be legit tho, mb the **** doesn't even work and he just changes out for show? :) Isn't there someway you could get the A/C display and the LED to light up without chaning the wiring harness/ecu ?

There's an idea for some of you show guys to ponder ;0

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So noone knows where I would be able to get the controls like that? I have someone I know could get it done, I just need to know where the hell to get the A/C gauges heh.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No it's not, it's something the owner did himself.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ahh that's nice, how the hell can I get ahold of those lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.