NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
To keep rocks and road debris from cracking the lenses...

Anyways...nice pics...how much HP does the air freshener give you? :D

Your backseat reminds me of what I did to my former Celica...just for track day, huh?

How'd you fare against the WRX & EVO?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ArchangelX said:

How'd you fare against the WRX & EVO?
I pretty much get killed by them :( I was the ONLY celica at the road course which was pretty sad, all my car needs in that damn turbo(DD ;)), I got to ride with one of the instructors in his WRX and I must say those things are nuts in the track, AWD drifts are the shizzznit! :D

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
is a brand new track, on the out side of phoenix on the way to cali. here's the layout of the track

"A 2.25 mile, 16 turn road course divided into two sub tracks of 1.13 miles each, 40 ft wide both challenging and competitive with wide open safety areas. "

here's the adress
15402 West Camelback Rd
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340

I would love to see more celicas out there next time.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Cool pics chico! Ive got the same air freshner in my celica and its the sh*T!!!! Ive got like 3 of em though :)

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Vroom_Vroom said:
Cool pics chico! Ive got the same air freshner in my celica and its the sh*T!!!! Ive got like 3 of em though :)
haha I need to get a new one, my car is starting to stink! haha.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gts24 said:
Do you have any suspension mods at all besides the TRD rear strut tower brace?
Tanabe springs, and front strut brace, cusco lower tie bar(front), trd rear strutbar, hotchkis sway bars and rear camber links, and some sticky falken AZENIS(that are just about toast after the track :gap:)

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
how far away from the border is it?

i'd love to head out there, maybe i can coax my friend with the tundra to tow my car out there.. make it look like i'm big ballin hehe

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CelicaLicious said:
how far away from the border is it?

i'd love to head out there, maybe i can coax my friend with the tundra to tow my car out there.. make it look like i'm big ballin hehe
is about 20 miles out side of phoenix, I'll keep you posted on the next event, i would like to get some celicas out there and have some fun, but I don't think your friend is going to town your car that far hehehe.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts