NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have Chrome Coated, Blue/HyperWhite 1156 (signal) bulbs now and they look bad ass, but I'm looking for the same type in 194 for the side markers. I searched this forum, e-bay, AND on yahoo and couldn't find anything.

I'm kickin myself in the ass for losing the receipt/web-site that I got the first ones from, but does anyone know where I can find these?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I just bought a pair of the Phillips Silver Visions for my turn signals from this company. This company has fast service and free shipping. They sent my package via air mail so I had them in a day or so.

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,866 Posts
Don't waste your money. Just get some Rustoleum silver spray paint, and put an even layer on the bulb. It will last indefinitely. I did this to my turn signal bulbs like 3 years ago with no problems since.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Yhe Eurolite Xenon Blue are good also plus they have th same color in the 194's as they do the 1156's, I have had these bulbs for a long time an no problems yet knock on wood! Just dont get any APC crap and u will be alright!

Justin

·
Registered
822 Posts
I have the chrome polarg visual 1157 bulbs, they look bad a$$ but are too blue. If you want polarg 194 bulbs look on ebay here . They are very expensive.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Any pics of these on a car? Even when they are powered up? I can understand the silver/chrome look would be nice in the lenses, but how do they look powered up?

Curt

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The light from the 1156's I have on there is perfect... bright white with a tint of blue. It actually looks better than any other non-chrome coated bulb i've tried over 3 years (including everything from APC to PIAA), that's why I was searchin for the chrome-coated 194's. Maybe I'll see if I can throw a pic on here.

Thanks for the help... I'll continue my quest after work :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aight, I found two of what I needed:

Raybrig SuperCoats ($40?!!):

and of course the Polarg Visual styles ($24.95).

Conclusion, i'm not enough of a picky bastard to pay that much for bulbs no bigger than my fingernail, so the quest continues...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.