NewCelica.org Forum banner
41 - 60 of 219 Posts

·
Administrator
58,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/liWUPlcmjn0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This episode we explore the vault at the Peterson Automotive Museum, PelicanParts.com's Porsche collection, and behind the scenes of Thesmokingtire.com filming process.

·
Administrator
58,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7cAnevFwZeY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This is a quick review of what polishers I would use in certain tight areas. Check out Kevin Brown's website at www.buffdaddy.com for more info on residue control and his KB method. Stay tuned for part II next week. .

·
Administrator
58,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Sk-WPNOJWPs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
See how much paint and residue is removed from the F40 during the polishing process and learn how to properly clean your buffing pads to reduce your residue and minimize hazing. Thanks for watching! -L

·
Administrator
58,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BgCmrGMhvss?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This is one of the best video I've had the privilege to shoot. Jason Rose and Kevin Brown are MASTERS of detailing and I learned an incredible amount of techniques and procedures for wet sanding during this trip and I hope the video (part I. II. and III.) gives you a strong understanding of how to safely wetsand your paint. Thank you Jason and Kevin for all your knowledge! -Larry
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TUdnj4CVFmQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Kevin Brown discusses how to use the Rupes 21 Bigfoot to remove the 3000 grit sanding marks with the Meg's Microfiber Cutting Disc. Thanks for watching!
-Larry

·
Administrator
58,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6uUyErAap60?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I take a tour of the NY International Auto Show with Motoman from Motoman TV. He explains whats hot and whats not at this years show.

·
Administrator
58,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lmwklO7NDvI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Jason and I discuss the different materials used for leveling paint and texture matching during the wetsanding process. We also demonstrate how much paint is removed during all 4 steps of the process.

·
Administrator
58,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/M1nI7Td5eqA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Here are 3 techniques you can use to wash your car (whether heavy, medium, or light dirt) when in the winter months, no access to a hose, or live in an apartment building. The process is more time consuming than traditional washing and should be used as a great "second best option" scenario. Thx for watching!

·
Administrator
58,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KhwqDcSAGBw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Want to learn to be a pro detailer? This is a review of the NXT training school held at the Meguiar's Headquarters in CA. If you have any questions about future classes, send me an email at [email protected] and I will point you in the right direction. Keep practicing! -L

·
Administrator
58,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 · (Edited)
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/f7WE-zhBcPw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TVWHLM-U91g?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
If you want a 911 for the track you don't usually think, "AWD Porsche." You will now.

This 964 C4 has a bigger engine, new suspension, cage, seats, harnesses, pedals, and shifter. And it is magic.

·
Administrator
58,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2nu1w9bdx9E?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This is the full-length film about my Porsche 964 3.6L to 3.8L RS engine conversion. It was filmed over 3 months and I couldn't be happier with the final result. My car was built for ME...my specs, my goals, and my vision. Speedsporttuning listened to everything I dreamt about as a kid and build the car around my personality... and for that I will be forever grateful. I hope you all enjoy the video as much as I did making it. -L

·
Administrator
58,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tE4oeLHHb_U?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I remove the rear emblems from a 2014 Nissan GTR Black Edition with fishing line and a heat gun. (Watch me burn my knuckle! :) Thanks for watching. -L

·
Administrator
58,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KeIi6XTZYaE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This is a quick video on how to remove dealership installed swirls on a new Ferrari 458. I discuss the use of isopropyl alcohol and water mixture to reveal perfectly polished paint, and how to avoid this swirls all together. Hope you find it helpful! -L

·
Administrator
58,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AN43_sVlHuU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Despite looking much cleaner, white cars are equally as scratched as darker color cars, but why? How do you get white or light colored cars to look as good (read: deep, rich, wet, glowing) as black cars? Lets discuss after the video. Thanks so much for watching and commenting.

41 - 60 of 219 Posts