NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
SickCelica696 said:
vindiCAtor said:
I did however use the fabric paint pen on the knobs and wow those turned out perfect. So unfortunately I didn't find out about the Polymark fabric paint pen until after I painted the HVAC panel.
What did you do to the knobs? I just sprayed over everything, then scratched off the white part. Paint came off instantly on the white part and didn't damage it at all
I used the Polymark dimensional fabric and craft paint pen on the white lines on the knobs. It dries fairly quick and easily peels off. It's not a pen. It's more of a small tube with a small nipple on the top. It's made by Duncan Enterprises and I found a picture:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
/\ thanks for posting the pic I had hard time looking for this by name. atleast now I know what to look for. probably find a diffrent brand.

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
RUSH said:
/\ thanks for posting the pic I had hard time looking for this by name. atleast now I know what to look for. probably find a diffrent brand.
No problem, yea visuals help. When I was looking for it I knew what it looked like thanks to mistabones, so it was a lot easier.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Is it possible to print out an actual size version of the icons on sticker paper or decal paper and cut them out then? Or maybe cut a really small circle around each icon. to give it a slightly different look? just throughing it out there, I've never done something quite like this, so idk if it would work or look good.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts