NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you get your C-One Carbon Fiber Hood yet?
Any news on the shipment of our parts????
Im so anxious and bummed out at the same time waiting for this shipment to come in!

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
no it's taking FOREVER!!!! Dammit! Last info from TRUST was that our parts are on order... but beyond that Chad doesn't know why things are taking this long. My kit took about 4-5 months to come in last time (but that was with a minor screw up on TRUST's part), so hopefully not much longer. I need this hood by August for an upcoming show!!!

If I don't get it, I'll have to pick up one from VIS to use just for that and sell it after. :( Did you get the TEIN's you ordered? Anything yet?

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Yeah the TEIN stuff usually comes in pretty fast... it's the rest of this stuff direct from Japan that's killin' me!! I really need that hood. Best we can do is hope and pray it comes in soon. :(

I read that you got screwed along with everyone else on that deal for the OEM Tuning hood? How's that going?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i did. The hood came with the clearcoat imperfections and a couple of nice cracks more than an inch long. Right now it's caught up in insurance red tape and I should get a new hood sometime between tommorrow to months from now. You know how insurance usually works for this stuff.
Should of went with the C-One like you!:rolleyes: LOL!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.