NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend bert died this morning after getting in a horrible crash last night. Please be careful on the streets, take it to the track.
If you can spare anything, please help his family in anyway you can. There is a paypal accont in the thread somewhere. Dont forget to pray for his friends and family. This has been hard on all of us:(
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69260

·
Registered
842 Posts
man, im sorry to hear that...may he rest in peace. my condolences to his friends and family. i hope people learn from this.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sorry to hear. condolonces to the family and friends.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
My prayers go out to his friends and family. Words can not express the way that has to feel...Remember the good times with him and stay strong guys. Rest in Peace Man...

this thing almost had me crying...

been through a lot of close deaths lately and I saw this...

He will be remembered!

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
It's very sad something like this had to happen. May he rest in peace. Condolences extended to the family, friends, and fellow RSX members who knew him.

This is why I said before to take it to the track as it's not worth it out on the road. I just came back from visiting my gf's and came across fresh wreckage and heard someone speeding/not paying attention slam into it. I also came across another wreck...a double fatality.

BE SAFE...

·
Registered
600 Posts
Sad indeed...prayers go out to his family and friends.

When I think back on some the things I did when I first started to drive...consequences like that seem so far away when you're young, and having a blast with a shiney new car around you. Life is GOOD and disasters are horrible things that happen only to others. Unfortunately, that latter part often seeks out those who least expect it.

R.I.P. young man.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
wow thats the worst man im sorry
im so glad that i have matured when it comes to driving alot since i got the trix.. even though shes faster than the celi.. i just dont feel like beating on her all the time and racing all day..

·
Registered
462 Posts
my condolences goes to the family. Reading the whole thing on clubrsx.com made me cry.
R.I.P BRET

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
This guy said a mouthful in the RSX site:

"my prayers go out to him

and so will a Darwin's Natural Selection Award.

Street racing is just stupid. 6 soon to be 7 people dead already yet you guys STILL are street racing. i will not only pray for MuGen PoWeR, i will also pray for your frends to get some common since."

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
that sucks. a bump in the pavement from newly paved road caused him to lose control at 100mph....and that's something a lot of people wouldn't think twice about going over imperfect roads at high speeds.

·
Registered
1 Posts
this is thundergreyteg from clubrsx.......just make sure u dont street race guys, i lost my best friend from it, dont wait for it to happen to you or someone you know.

·
Registered
404 Posts
sorry to hear that... my condolences goes out to everyone who knew him.. it's sad to see someone go out like that....but looking at the bright side of sumthing so tragic, although the consequences was not at all worth it....atleast he went out doing sumthing that he loves..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts