NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love the music but i have jack all idea about what to do to get teh best clearest sharpest music and atleast decent base.... ne ideas on wat would be good to do to a stock celica 02... im not really worried bout teh expence just want a nice sound... and does ne one know ne site that mite be good???

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
basically i got a stock celica.. as in where the sound is concerned.... 02...gt.... and i wanna know wat would u recomend to be put in there for the best quality sound up front and decent base atleast in teh back.. nothin too space consuming as i need the trunk space so if possible somethin small... ne ideas???

·
Registered
406 Posts
i think me and you have the same interests in mind baadshah. over the summer i added a JL 8w0 subwoofer. it added a good amount of bass and took up very little room. i'll post a picture later. also i'm planning on changing the speakers on the front door with component speakers sometime later and leaving the rear.

Since you asked what the best quality sound up front is, i heard a lot of members talk about mb quartz speakers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts