NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i woke up to go to work this morning and as I go to turn my car on i lightly step on the clutch and the pedal just dropped to the floor. So I pulled it up by hand and pressed on it again and it dropped to the floor again. This has never happened to me before other than the pedal sticking on occasions but other than that the tranny shifts fine with no grinds or noises

The reservoir is just below MAX I have tried bleeding the slave cylinder but nothing happens still no pressure in the pedal.

Anybody have any ideas?

·
Registered
377 Posts
So i woke up to go to work this morning and as I go to turn my car on i lightly step on the clutch and the pedal just dropped to the floor. So I pulled it up by hand and pressed on it again and it dropped to the floor again. This has never happened to me before other than the pedal sticking on occasions but other than that the tranny shifts fine with no grinds or noises

The reservoir is just below MAX I have tried bleeding the slave cylinder but nothing happens still no pressure in the pedal.

Anybody have any ideas?
Stupid question, but have you checked to make sure all of the pedals linkage is still in tact? I'd get someone to push the clutch pedal while inspect every single moving part.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.