NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
6,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So far, I and Joe (molotovsoldier) have been playing a lot and we won almost everytime.

I played with Will (defyenz) for 8 straight hours and won almost everytime too.

I played with Steve (ironracer) and greg (Doom) and won almost everytime too, but I hardly see both of you guys playing COD4 anymore :sadwave:.

So, I'm thinking we should all create a team (party) and play together and we will be unstoppable.

COD4 PSN's:

-David (Davekidd). 949-302-1916.
-Joe (IntimiD8).
-Will (wtrx).
-Steve (zztSteve).
-Greg (pr33m_oh-).
-Ryan (K1nj0_kun).
-Vino (Syndikato).
-*Name?* (skroat).

I mostly play Team deathmatch, domination, and ground war.

Let's meet up online every Thursday/Friday/Saturday night around 8-11PM or more. We should text or call each other before paying, so if you guys could leave your phone number here that would be great.

Imagine if we all play together. ;)

For other people who play COD4 and would like their PSN to be added on the list, feel free to post here! :)

-David

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey david do you have a headset. Next time we play turn your headset on. FO sho i can play on those days. Hehe. time to DMN8...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Join the clan DMN8

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
i would join but someone has to let me borrow their PS3 :gap:
or i could go over joey's house those days so we can play you guys :eek:

·
Registered
6,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey david do you have a headset. Next time we play turn your headset on. FO sho i can play on those days. Hehe. time to DMN8...
Joe, I have 1 but I forgot the password. I'll try to figure out the password if I can't I'll just buy a new one.

See you soon, bro.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts