NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a set of 1 month used coilovers made by OBX racing they are the gravittaion control system that utilizes ground controls exact design meaning that it only has one perch to hold the spring with an allen bolt to tighten it and keep it in places besides from the cheap ebay coilovers where you have to turn 2 perches against eachother and they become frozen. I dont suggest you buy these unless you are looking to go extremely low. when i had these on all the way down my rear rim(rim not only tire) tucked up into the fender and the front all the way down sat right on top of the rim tucking tire. I then had the kaminari bodykit installed and i sat an inch off the ground so i had to take the coilovers off and buy springs. so i bought these for 200 and ill let them go for 100 shipped.

·
Registered
500 Posts
what is the minimum you can lower your car with these coilovers?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if you turn them all the way up it can be raised to stock height....when i had them on i had them all the way down till i got the kit and turned up the rear 2 inches and the front an inch.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
why are u selling? if they can go stock height then them being to low should not have been an issue. how was the ride? did it bounce. how does it affect your stock shocks.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
selling because i dont need them i put on springs instead sucks that i cant adjust height now though. the front all the way down rode great really solid and controled the rear all the way down rode rough until i turned them up to equal the front out so now the front and rear had equal gap well no gap but you get what i mean. so it now rides solid dont knwo the affect of the shocks ive alwasy had coilvoers and shocks never wear out for me everyone just goes by statistics

1 - 15 of 15 Posts