NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I know wat brand of coilovers are the best for GTS, in terms of daily urban driving and occasionally track racing ??

·
Registered
175 Posts
You might already have thought about this. A guy I know who had adjustable coilovers said they require a lot of maintenance. Especially if you live in places with snow and salt on the roads (not a problem for you in Singapore hehe). The threads on the shocks can easily clog with dirt or rust making them impossible to adjust. Just what I heard.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Geir said:
You might already have thought about this. A guy I know who had adjustable coilovers said they require a lot of maintenance. Especially if you live in places with snow and salt on the roads (not a problem for you in Singapore hehe). The threads on the shocks can easily clog with dirt or rust making them impossible to adjust. Just what I heard.
Tks for ur infomation, but do u have any good coilovers to recommend ?

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
fully adjustable (strut and height) zeal would be the best (and most expensive), then c-one, tien ssp/ss, k-sport/D2

for height adjustable probably TRD, Tein basic

tanabe is supposed to come out with a new coilover in a couple of months that would rival teins

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
I have the Tein Basic's and they are great for daily driving. Best bang for your buck IMO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts