NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
ASE Master Technician
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
up for sale is a used low mileage gts instrument cluster that has been modified to a center tach conversion using a ledmod trd look gauge face. not a real trd cluster. This instrument cluster has blue leds and the tachometer will flash and hold red from lift to red line. included is a controller to set the exact rpm you want the red leds to turn on. see attached pics and videos. a picture is worth a thousand words. simple installation. One wire goes to the tach wire on the back of the cluster . then power and ground to the leds and controller . plug it in to factory harness and its done. All the work and wiring is already done for you. This is almost plug and play. If you want a center tach conversion or to swap your gauge face but are scared to damage your instrument cluster this is perfect for you.

please contact me for any questions
open to serious and reasonable offers

Video here click it hope it works

·
ASE Master Technician
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you put an extra zero on the end by accident?
If you dont like the price then you can get a ebay overlay for 40$

http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=253300&page=2

the only other one i have seen. Ledmod.com adds up parts and labor at $690 using your stock cluster.

I haven't seen any other like it. this is full instrument cluster ready to be plugged in. keep your stock speedo and replace the whole thing with this one. What your paying for is my time, knowledge, and my effort. you don't have to risk damaging your stock speedo by trying to modify it.

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
if you have this by next year, i'll get it. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts