NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Liz, if I remember correctly you were doing something for the meet in July. If this is the case post the information, if its not the case then I will make plans accordingly. :)

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
I'm just stating the troof. Last two meets, almost no one showed. Jim came from FL to visit, only 3 people showed.

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
XYRCNCP said:
I'm just stating the troof. Last two meets, almost no one showed. Jim came from FL to visit, only 3 people showed.
Well most people saw me at OBX so it wasn't as special as other visits. :chuckles:

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
BrianGTS said:
XYRCNCP said:
oooh, so how many are we expecting for the July meet? 5 people? largest meet of the summAR!!
I miss the 20 people plus meets.
That's funny b/c I didn't see you at the last meet. If more ppl actually showed up, 20+ ppl wouldn't be difficult.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
People can come to my house if it is near DTC, we need to have a July cook off BBQ and volleyball at Lake Fairfax again.

·
Premium Member
7,616 Posts
XYRCNCP said:
And one of them was a Subaru owner.

I mean, seriously!

·
Registered
22,454 Posts
I know personally Carmen and I would probably attend if the meetings were more outdoorish like parks and what not.

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Butt Dyno said:
XYRCNCP said:
And one of them was a Subaru owner.

I mean, seriously!
Actually not one celica owner was there. :AF:

larryd said:
I know personally Carmen and I would probably attend if the meetings were more outdoorish like parks and what not.
Tough to do in the winter, but I understand. We all have grown past the "Oh ****!!! you got an intake that's not like my intake!? Lemme SEE!!!!" phase. But it's hard to figure out what to do that everyone would enjoy and things like cook outs require either someone to front a good chunk of change or guaranteed attendance. Which is this point isn't happening.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts