NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone heard of this?.....i was wondering if this would look good on a silver celica with cf hood only to contrast the black.....also is this considered a lightweight rim?.....if anyone can find out how much these weigh i would appreciate the help....

DRAG DR5

SIZE: 17 X 7, 40 OFF SET 10 HOLES UNIVERSAL 5 LUG, 5X100/114.3

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
i dont like them. i dont know if they are a light weight wheel. they could be more heavy then the stock rims. out of the drag line up i do like the drag-DR4

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
BaLLnFoShO said:
i dont like them. i dont know if they are a light weight wheel. they could be more heavy then the stock rims. out of the drag line up i do like the drag-DR4
I had these in 18 x 7 and they were really heavy! they look nice tho.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
gtscelica05 said:
BaLLnFoShO said:
I had these in 18 x 7 and they were really heavy! they look nice tho.
yea true i think the knock off look a likes are always going to be heavier then the real deal ones

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yep, actually that's what i was really planning on getting....i just saw this on ebay and thought i'd ask about it.....plus i dont have the money yet...still on the process of looking around....

was actually thinking of painting my stock black for the mean time.....or maybe a dark shade of bronze somewhat..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts