NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting my 03 blue mica celica gt at the end of the week and the first mod I want to get is hid lighting. I heard good things about mr. jungs hid anyone have them and how do you feel about them. What is the best hid out there for the celica and how much are they, I am looking for the blue-white look?

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
Do a search on google for mr jung hids and you will get a wide variety of comments on them. I have them and personally haven't had any problems with them, but a lot of people have. Honest advice, if your going to spend 400 on mr jungs, then just save another 100-150 and get the philips HID kit. I wish I would have done that.

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
vaio23 said:
I am getting my 03 blue mica celica gt at the end of the week and the first mod I want to get is hid lighting. I heard good things about mr. jungs hid anyone have them and how do you feel about them. What is the best hid out there for the celica and how much are they, I am looking for the blue-white look?

why not just get the 2003 HID option...its the BEST of the BEST out there...

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tried but if the hid doesnt come from the factory on the celica you have to pay like 2 grand to get them to add it to the car.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Redline said:
Do a search on google for mr jung hids and you will get a wide variety of comments on them. I have them and personally haven't had any problems with them, but a lot of people have. Honest advice, if your going to spend 400 on mr jungs, then just save another 100-150 and get the philips HID kit. I wish I would have done that.
i agree....ive got the jungs 6000k...no probs yet

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
get something with a warranty and is brighter.
im running a group buy for the phillips kit and you wont have any hard times getting ahold of me or the place im getting them from after you buy them like you will from him.

·
Registered
803 Posts
yeah check out the group buy on the xenon kit. i think the 4100k is definately worth it for something like $465.

·
Registered
910 Posts
ask the cops to see if its legal.....i did they gave me a serious look and told me NO!,those f*cking bastards,.......thats why im not getting them anymore....

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's a $515 option if it is already equipped, or 2 grand to add it.

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
comicbookguy said:
ask the cops to see if its legal.....i did they gave me a serious look and told me NO!,those f*cking bastards,.......thats why im not getting them anymore....
HIDs themselves are not illegal. If cops did happen to give me trouble with them, I'd just tell them they came with the car and to take a trip to the toyota dealership and verify that celica's come with HIDs as an option. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
mcculloch Hid is good. I got one for my car. The warranty is great with them and they will help you out with any problem you have. If you don't want cops to pull you over get the 5000 k - 6000k HID. I have a 5300 k HID when the cops pull me over they did not say anything about my HID. I could help you get the Mcculloch HID for $490. If you want more information about Mcculloch HID go to www.Mccullochhid.com. If you need any information with ording the HID email me at [email protected] I could help you out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts