NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone can suggest me what are some of component speakers that give more clear, pure sound and not too bassy??

Thanks

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
i have boston pro 6.53 3-ways and they're awesome. you'd need kick panels, which aren't cheap, and the speakers aren't cheap either, but you can get them for around 500 now when they used to be 1000.

but other than that they're two ways are good, and focals are very top end, i'd also highly highly recommend image dynamics chameleons.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
umm..how about some low and mid range one??

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
mid range i would also suggest jl they're good stuff. i've heard great things about polk momo, i hear they're bassy, which i consider a good thing when a component has midbass though. i've never been able to hear them because i can't find a place that sells em though. the jl's are nice, they have a nice silk tweeter and pretty good midbass. i like them a lot. not too harsh.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
MB Quart Q series also has some nice mid-bass. But yeah, JL also have some awesome mid-bass. I actually prefer the XR line with the hard dome tweeter. The sound from them is amazing. Nothing harsh from those.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
RATIFIED said:
Pioneer's new yellow cone components are good for the price and are pretty efficient.
:werd:

Not to mention that one of last years IASCA World Champions used them. They are the REV line if anyone is curious.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts