NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

As you know, Concept Auto Creations has been a site sponsor for quite some time now. We have consitantly offered the lowest prices and best service. The deal only gets better. We have now launched our online store www.conceptautocreations.com We have over 20,000 products listed. We have searched the net far and wide to find the lowest prices just so we can beat them ;). WE WILL NOT BE UNDER SOLD and as always the service is there to back up the low prices. We are also proud to launch our floor mats on a levell that blows away all other competition ( hehe you will see in the next week watch the GB boards )

So guys take the time and check out www.conceptautocreations.com

all comments are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim

Concept Auto Creations

Office : 757-426-1719
Cell: 757-343-8265

·
Registered
664 Posts
I would suggest that if you were to have an "online store," don't make it just an online catalog where the customers still have to call for prices and availability. The draws of an online store are convenience, up-to-date information, and price comparison. Just as an example, a Toyota dealer has an "online store" where I had to call or email for parts, and yet never had anyone call me back. I dunno how Concept Auto Creations is with phone calls, but making online purchases available by credit card is a lot more convenient (if you can make it secure). I personally wouldn't bother calling just to see if you guys really have the lowest prices. I'm not doubting that you guys are price competitive, but claiming lowest prices are almost standard procedures for most stores and having concrete, easy-to-access prices will help out a lot. Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.