NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Ok, this has gone too far. If you know me and my company then you know that we are not like this. the guy calls up demanding and threating me and saying he can "get his money other ways". and the threats as a NC.O moderator were not needed either. The job of moderator does not give you power to slander sponsors.
Sir if this issue needs to be discussed more, please file a complaint with the BBB and whatever else you need to do.

this is the situation: he ordered 3 items on a special deal as u all know we try and work out.

Unorthodox Racing: #041200904 (Blue) 00+ Celica GT-S

Sparco: Driver side Slider + Driver Side Passenger Bracket 00+ Celica GT-S

Titan Braided Brake Line Kit 00+ Celica GT-S

3 items = a special sale price and his price of that 1 unit was linked to the fact he bought the others.

This customer from Blaise's records has been difficult to deal with and has continued to give us problems from the begining. He recieved the first 2 items inside of a weeks time and accordign to our records the customer knew the 3rd was on BO.

we had to implement the cancellation and restocking fee because of the nature of the sale.

and all of you know there is helping out the customer and then doing things the CAC way and busting your tale to make sure you get what the customer needs above all else. when i go 100% out of my way by reverting to my cell and other measures that is beyond the nature of a sale conducted online and as many can attest far above any customer service. Threats of legalities and BBB calls and illegal activities do not make me want to help the customer to my fullest extent im sorry.

Tim

·
Registered
278 Posts
you are making assumptions

please read http://www.conceptautocreations.com/sc/helpcenter.asp#prom4 return policy under help. it is clearly stated our policies.

your options are:

A) work with me and get this solved as fast as possible and perhaps give you a better deal on another product.

or

B) go against me and let the problem solve itself.

Your posts here do nothing to my rep or the status of your order.

If you wish to choose option A. call me, otherwise i am finished with this discussion.

Continued posting lets me know you do not wish to work things out with option A.

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.