NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
listen i have placed orders with TIM and Concept all the time and i would agree that 95% of the people are happy with the service threw concept auto...
Im sure TIM will be willing to work with you in anyway, but you do have to understand that 99.9% of every company will have a restocking fee..
Just Stay clam things will get worked out im sure and the big thing is you have to understand that things happen and TIM WILL WORK with you on this and everything will work out fine...

·
Registered
936 Posts
I've been browinsing this board since the beginning, but I didn't bother to register till a couple years later.

I find this thread surprising because Tim is well known for his good service and great prices here. This is the first time I have heard a complaint about Tim's business.

I've never really purchased anything from Tim yet, but he's gone out of his way to see if he can get deals on certain parts that I'm interested in. He is honest too, and if there's a part he can't get, or a deal he can't beat he will tell you upfront. Tim definately is concerned about his customer's satisfaction and will go to great lengths to earn your business.

In conclusion, I think this is a rare situtation, and there was a misunderstanding.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
i am going to put my 2 cents in here...one as a seller and one as a buyer.

first of lets calm down. we are adults..(well not me) but you get my drift.

as a seller:
is freaking hard to keep all customers happy i have dealt qith tim before, and although i had to wait a long ass time, tim came through with and amazing price. so even though i had to wait, i was worthy.

i dont want to tarnish a another sellers profile. and tim will come thru. now tim in my personal opinion (clue word here) a restocking fee and a cancellation fee shouldnt be charged. but if this order came with a special price because it was for the 3 items. then something most be charged since the "combo wasnt bought" as it was planned.

buyer:
john is a great an respected guy in here, i have deal with him too. and i can honestly say this guy is great. i think that a major point of this discussion is the fact that the lines where suppossedly in stock, and this is a very important fact. (i wouldnt install them though....supposedly they suck, but thats another tale) and one that should be investigated. also whats is the eta on this???what if they dont come back, or they are discountinued, or something like that.

all in all is very imprtant to sit down, talk it over a beer, (i am enjoy one cold corona right now). get down to and understanding. etc...come on guys worked out i like you both and dont like to see you fighting. please.....group hugh now...there you go....(hey wacht those hands....)there you go come on......please.....

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
This is a simple matter that can easily be resolved, esp. when it comes to two sides that are both well respected, CAC being a notable site sponsor and you,John, of coure being a moderator on the boards.
Threats and pride issues aside, I'm sure both parties can be accomodated. As it has been brought to my attention, John, you did receive some of the parts, so let's just work with you in getting the rest. I'm not going to start going into the finer print of restocking fee etc... to go into that would mean that the transaction cannot be completed successfully...right? Right. That is not the case here. I'm sure this can be worked out. Therefore, Please get in touch with me through AIM and I'll take it from there as I am in the midst of reviewing your order (completed and pending) as I type.

EDIT: Furthermore, it is greatly appreciated that the members care about both sides enough to post on this situation but as of now it would be greatly appreciated if further posting is refrained so this situation can be resolved or else what would most likely commence is deletion of this thread if it looks like the situation isn't changing between both parties. So therefore, please, no more posting for now.

Thanks.

-Manny

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
1. This has nothing to do with me being a moderator here. I have not use this as a threat. Lets make it clear. I have not threaten you personally. Nor I have use my priviledge as a mod to threaten you or your company. You keep on pointing on the fact that I have threaten you to push away from the subject.

2. I have not mentioned NC.org on the phone until you brought it up! You brought up the fact that you have a "great reputation here and will not be tarnished", I responded and said that "I am also well respect here as a member and a moderator". You brought up Larry and said would to get him involve. This has nothing to do with the site.

3. Sorry I did not get any discounts nor a package deal. I got all the items price as advertise plus I paid extra for the paypal fee. You advertised the UO Set for $295 here and that's the price I paid. Same thing with the SS Lines and the Sparco Brackets, they are the SAME price on Titan's motorsports page. So I may as well as went with them. The ONLY reason I bought it from you guys is out of convienence because I am already buying a UO pullies from you.

4. I did not come on here and claim that you guys are total crooks. I am pointing out 2 very important facts. One, it is your fault that you said it was in stock and I already waited 6 weeks. Second, the 30% restocking fee is a total rip off esp. when you told me that you don't know when the brake lines will come in even after 1.5 months.

5. I was very upset on how you guys are pushing responsibilities. I am also a seller here and I know what customer service is. You were very unprofessional with me over the phone.

6. At the end of the phone conversation I did say "if you don't pay me back, I will get my money back another way", you jump to conclusions and got very upset and say "don't threaten me", I explain to you that this was'nt a threat and other ways meaning reporting you guys to the BBB, Consumer Affairs, and using a Lawyer. Don't put words into my mouth, I made no personal threats to you nor any illegal threats to your company. I merely point out my consumer rights and the action I can take by speaking out the TRUTH of what happened.

Look seriously, this isn't even about the money. I'm not strapped for cash, I don't like the way I was treated and you were very disrespectful to your customer esp. after you asked me to call and said you will were willing to help.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
TRD-GT said:
i am going to put my 2 cents in here...one as a seller and one as a buyer.

first of lets calm down. we are adults..(well not me) but you get my drift.

as a seller:
is freaking hard to keep all customers happy i have dealt qith tim before, and although i had to wait a long ass time, tim came through with and amazing price. so even though i had to wait, i was worthy.

i dont want to tarnish a another sellers profile. and tim will come thru. now tim in my personal opinion (clue word here) a restocking fee and a cancellation fee shouldnt be charged. but if this order came with a special price because it was for the 3 items. then something most be charged since the "combo wasnt bought" as it was planned.

buyer:
john is a great an respected guy in here, i have deal with him too. and i can honestly say this guy is great. i think that a major point of this discussion is the fact that the lines where suppossedly in stock, and this is a very important fact. (i wouldnt install them though....supposedly they suck, but thats another tale) and one that should be investigated. also whats is the eta on this???what if they dont come back, or they are discountinued, or something like that.

all in all is very imprtant to sit down, talk it over a beer, (i am enjoy one cold corona right now). get down to and understanding. etc...come on guys worked out i like you both and dont like to see you fighting. please.....group hugh now...there you go....(hey wacht those hands....)there you go come on......please.....
I did not get an amazing price. It will be the same if I bought it elsewhere. He still don't know when it will be in and said that it maybe another 6 months before I get the SS lines if he feels like playing games with me. That's when I ask for my money back.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
bluceliboy42 said:
listen i have placed orders with TIM and Concept all the time and i would agree that 95% of the people are happy with the service threw concept auto...
Im sure TIM will be willing to work with you in anyway, but you do have to understand that 99.9% of every company will have a restocking fee..
Just Stay clam things will get worked out im sure and the big thing is you have to understand that things happen and TIM WILL WORK with you on this and everything will work out fine...
Restocking fees only applies to return of parts that are available and shipped. How can I be charge a restocking fee when he said the part is backordered for already 6 week and he was'nt sure on when they will be in?

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Ravula said:
can't you file a complaint with paypal? They will recover your money for you. Also, if you used a credit card, you can file a complaint that you were not satisfied with the merchant and ask them to not to pay.
No I can't file a complaint with paypal because it's been more than a month since I paid.

·
Registered
278 Posts
you are making assumptions

please read http://www.conceptautocreations.com/sc/helpcenter.asp#prom4 return policy under help. it is clearly stated our policies.

your options are:

A) work with me and get this solved as fast as possible and perhaps give you a better deal on another product.

or

B) go against me and let the problem solve itself.

Your posts here do nothing to my rep or the status of your order.

If you wish to choose option A. call me, otherwise i am finished with this discussion.

Continued posting lets me know you do not wish to work things out with option A.

Thanks

·
Registered
710 Posts
nyoneway,
Just let it go and buy from someplace else from now one. You should have known by looking at the concept auto creations website.

If you want your money back call PayPal or your CC company and tell them to give it back. They always help.

And Tim,
I don't know why you IM'ed me asking for help in this post. I really don't give a crap, so stop asking me to help you with your kiddy problems.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Hey guys Tim is a little new when it comes to having a problem with orders, he usally from what i here is 100% customer satisfaction so when someone calls and talks about the BBB and what not he does not know how to react maybe in the most professional way yet. But you gotta remeber he is an asset to this community.

The problem with this is Goodridge they never deliver on time trust me I know I have had these same brake lines on order for 3 months and still nothing has showed up.

I am sure Tim will make it right with you, just call and talk like gentlemen and everything will be fine.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Since nyoneway did take delivery of two items and not the other why not just refund him the amount of the break lines? There's no restocking fee because CAC doesnt have it on hand anyway. nyoneway gets his money for what he didnt get and CAC does not have to deal with it any more.. this will resolve all issues does it not?

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
kuno said:
Since nyoneway did take delivery of two items and not the other why not just refund him the amount of the break lines? There's no restocking fee because CAC doesnt have it on hand anyway. nyoneway gets his money for what he didnt get and CAC does not have to deal with it any more.. this will resolve all issues does it not?
It seems logical and hopefully it will be taken care of. No point in dragging it any longer.

·
Registered
22,454 Posts
Bottle said:
Hey guys Tim is a little new when it comes to having a problem with orders, he usally from what i here is 100% customer satisfaction so when someone calls and talks about the BBB and what not he does not know how to react maybe in the most professional way yet. But you gotta remeber he is an asset to this community.

The problem with this is Goodridge they never deliver on time trust me I know I have had these same brake lines on order for 3 months and still nothing has showed up.

I am sure Tim will make it right with you, just call and talk like gentlemen and everything will be fine.
Bottle could not have said it any better. The simple matter of the fact is this is a dispute between an unhappy customer and an internet company. Arguing whose right or wrong on the forums is not going to get anyone anywhere and you have both had a chance to explain your disputes for future reference so I am closing this thread. Please work it out offline.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.