NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
It is known.
Joined
·
8,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to Risa for getting a new job at..................


















Ourisman Toyota in Fairfax. :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,214 Posts
Congrats Risa.:)

Now, first favor I need is the name and number of the fvcking piece of shiit who runs Ourisman Chevrolet near me. Those fvcks dropped a car off to have us service it, we repaired and it and told them beforehand that there would be a charge. They refused to pay it and stole the car back from our lot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,279 Posts
BrianGTS said:
Congrats Risa.:)

Now, first favor I need is the name and number of the fvcking piece of shiit who runs Ourisman Chevrolet near me. Those fvcks dropped a car off to have us service it, we repaired and it and told them beforehand that there would be a charge. They refused to pay it and stole the car back from our lot.
from best buy????

Btw, congrats Risa! It would have been better if you worked at a mitsu dealership though. :chuckles:
 

·
It is known.
Joined
·
8,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MicaCeli said:
We need warranty work Risa. Huk some peoples up :)
she'll be in the finance dept not service ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,214 Posts
kaioshin said:
BrianGTS said:
Congrats Risa.:)

Now, first favor I need is the name and number of the fvcking piece of shiit who runs Ourisman Chevrolet near me. Those fvcks dropped a car off to have us service it, we repaired and it and told them beforehand that there would be a charge. They refused to pay it and stole the car back from our lot.
from best buy????
Yeah. We are gonna do a drive by. Fill a super soaker with brake fluid.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,214 Posts
kaioshin said:
BrianGTS said:
Yeah. We are gonna do a drive by. Fill a super soaker with brake fluid.
:rofl: That's just evil. What did you fix? the electrical system?
Audio stuff. Every time we have dealt with that dealership they are fvcking retards. I hope they treat their employees better. Then again, this is a completely different location than Risa is at.

:wave: Risa
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top