1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Wow S2000 powered AE86. Cool idea but wrong in so many ways...:sadpace:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Everything about about those pictures is ugly beyond belief. Including the girl. I'm serious. I mean, give me a break. I acutally feel sorry for the guy who's has to drive that junk. Whats up with all those decals? With all that money that guy spent on this car, he could of bought something so much better. The guy who built that car is probally some idiot who went too crazy after watching inital D.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Everything about about those pictures is ugly beyond belief. Including the girl. I'm serious. I mean, give me a break. I acutally feel sorry for the guy who's has to drive that junk. Whats up with all those decals? With all that money that guy spent on this car, he could of bought something so much better. The guy who built that car is probally some idiot who went too crazy after watching inital D.

·
Just call me GnG
3,750 Posts
Wow geez... you call an almost perfect engine swap RICE?? Wake up and smell the coffee, Japanese have been doing these swaps for years now. From F20C to 20B engines. Its a step higher than just installing OEM JDM parts. Look at the swap... the engine is set back and set down to lower the center of gravity. Its called TUNING! However, I wouldnt do such a swap. Funny how some people's tuning is RICE to others. Another thing.... that RICE will eat you up. Anybody seen the 20B powered Hachi Roku?? RICE?!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Originally posted by Gas-n-Grease
How so??
Dude, those checkerd high heels gotta go...
:rofl: yeah. S2000 has a great engine, should have stuck with a Toyota tho :)

·
Registered
917 Posts
I like how the graphics on the right hand side of the car are all on backwards.

·
Registered
349 Posts
i dont really care much for drift cars, and i wouldnt feel right about putting a honda motor in a toyota

1 - 20 of 29 Posts