NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to put the coolant lines in wrong? I just ran the car for the first time and i have no AC and the car heats up asap, also the cars fans dont turn off. The engine is obviously overheating. I did not run for long. It sucked down the coolant empty so added more, ran a bit more, did it again. I think i am now finished of that.

is there an in and out water line on the turbo? could i have screwed this up? if so what is in and what is out, the one facing the front of the car in? back of the car out?. and then which is in and out on the engine, the one on the engine out? and the one coming from the firewall area in? Please tell me in laymans terms. I am sooooo ready to boost.

Also, how loose should the top of the bov be, fully tight, or barely tight? I didnt hear my bov go off, but then again i didnt cross 4500 rpm in fear of overheating, please get back asap! gotta finish. I promise ill get vids up if i can finish this.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, so there is no in and out for the water lines, that doesnt matter? There is just too much air? And how do you bleed the water lines now?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.