NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that a few people are leaving from my house. Who are you?

I assume Doug, Willy + Jeremy, Al + Liz, Prinya + Jen, and Shift + Friend. Eric are you going down with us or with Jim? Anyone else I'm not thinking of?

We are looking at about 5 1/2 hours, plus lunch, plus random stops. So we are leaving promptly at 10. That means that you should be at my house by AT LEAST 9. If you are late I SWEAR TO GOD ERIC!! (oops natural reation... ;)) ummm, yeah, if you are late I will kill ye.

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Hey everyone, if WillyK is picking up The Camby from the airport, I'll probably make it down around 11:30am on Monday.

I like my fillet mignons bloody as hell, so go ahead and throw them on the grill around 11:26am. :drool:

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
I'll bring my 2 talkies.

Shift, are you staying with me or Will Saturday night?? I need to know if i need to clean the guest bathroom or if i can leave it scummy :chuckles:

Jake, since you are taking your car, and I am riding with Al, can I leave my car in your parking spot for the week?

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
schlegelbagel said:
I'll bring my 2 talkies.

Shift, are you staying with me or Will Saturday night?? I need to know if i need to clean the guest bathroom or if i can leave it scummy :chuckles:

Jake, since you are taking your car, and I am riding with Al, can I leave my car in your parking spot for the week?
I have dibs on one Liz talkie.

Shift, I do not have a guest bathroom to clean even though there are two; therefore its already clean. ;)

As I stated to Jeremy, opt for the spaces not the side street :)

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
risa and I will be leaving early wed. morning i believe

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
risa and I will be leaving early wed. morning i believe
I'm still up in the air.....I know I'm killing Jim by saying this :D but If I do go, I might leave with you guys on Wed and follow you down there. Scott, you and Risa are staying at Jim's right?

I might rent a car, I've never taken the celi so far.....hmmmm

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
schlegelbagel said:
I'll bring my 2 talkies.

I will bring my two walkies also.

If you want Liz, you, Al, Shift and his friend can stay at my place on Saturday night. I know that Prinya and Jen are staying. And I also assume Doug.

I dont see any problem with you leaving your car at my house Liz.

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
eric are you actually functional in the early morning hours?

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
if eric rents the trailor buys me the wiring harness and pays for my gas........maybe :chuckles:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.