NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
14,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that a few people are leaving from my house. Who are you?

I assume Doug, Willy + Jeremy, Al + Liz, Prinya + Jen, and Shift + Friend. Eric are you going down with us or with Jim? Anyone else I'm not thinking of?

We are looking at about 5 1/2 hours, plus lunch, plus random stops. So we are leaving promptly at 10. That means that you should be at my house by AT LEAST 9. If you are late I SWEAR TO GOD ERIC!! (oops natural reation... ;)) ummm, yeah, if you are late I will kill ye.

· Registered
14,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
schlegelbagel said:
I'll bring my 2 talkies.

Shift, are you staying with me or Will Saturday night?? I need to know if i need to clean the guest bathroom or if i can leave it scummy :chuckles:

Jake, since you are taking your car, and I am riding with Al, can I leave my car in your parking spot for the week?
I will bring my two walkies also.

If you want Liz, you, Al, Shift and his friend can stay at my place on Saturday night. I know that Prinya and Jen are staying. And I also assume Doug.

I dont see any problem with you leaving your car at my house Liz.

· Registered
14,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
XYRCNCP said:

yeah, well I just got my body kit repainted and I don't wanna get it messed up again.....unless I trashbag the front end....hmmmm....
Oh come on man! You will be fine! You have to drive to the East Coast Meet. What is the point if you dont drive the Celica?

· Registered
14,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
XYRCNCP said:
hmmm, 5 1/2 hrs, 2 states........I give it a 50-60% chance someone will get a ticket at the VA/NC border....:D......let me plan out this drive and evaluate my kit...and if the trashbag idea would work......
I would think that it will be much lower, because no one really speeds or anything like that.

· Registered
14,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
schlegelbagel said:

If I leave my car, I want your parking space (in front of the house). Re: Will's egging incident/car sitting on the street for an entire week not moving = bad. If not, maybe I can hitch a ride down that morning with Will and meet Al at your house.

I would rather get a good nights sleep and sleep in my own bed and leave my house at 7:30am than sleep on your floor. No offense or anything. Plus, thats an hour and a half less that Shift has to drive that first day.
That is fine by me, and you can have my spot. I have never had anything like that happen in my spot.

· Registered
14,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
industrialTOOL said:
:wtf: when I drove to new orleans, I did around 100-110 the whole way, and the only tickets I got were in the city of new orleans. I say we go for it. get there in 4 hours=more time to party.
If you go that fast you are going by yourself, and I'm not giving anyone else the directions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.