NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
13,440 Posts
I don't think he is purposely trying to run red lights. He probably feels a little set up when your choice is geting a ticket or geting rear ended. (Insurance can't replace every thing) geting hit should be the last thing any one wants but then again who wants a ticket?

· Registered
13,440 Posts
I've been rear ended twice the first one with just a split second warning, not the best feeling I've had and the day after :wtc:......... It sucks on both ends. I would rather get rear ended than T- boned but I don't want to get into any accidents backs messed up enough as it is.

· Registered
13,440 Posts
If you ever been in a shocking situation like that then your awareness can be especially high. Like I said I been rear ended twice, and when some tail gates it can unnerve you. I still get a little nervious when one of my friends tailgates.

If he was forced into the intersection by A tail gater then I think the court should show compassion/ justice by going after the tail gater.

since the reflector theory won't work, you may be doomed to fighting it out or approaching these interestions with your foot hovering over the brake.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.