NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im dont want anymore tickets from cops for passing red light cameras .i dont want to pass them but sometimes i just cant stop because the damn car behind me is stuck right behind me ,leaving about 1 inch from my bumper,so thats why i cant stop or else they slam right into me. so my question is were can i purchase a spray to cover my tags so that i wont get a ticket in the mail? anyone know were to buy such a thing? thanks for any info.:angry:

· Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
true,i actually let them hit me with my old beat up car ,but my new car ,i dont want it smash up .im more interested in the spray.the covers i know is a 50-100.00 fine if a cop follows behind.the spray is not visable to the hum an eye.

· Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
01 Spectra GT-S said:
Use hairspray....it works. That is what I put on my plate and when you take picture of it at night, this is how it will look.

PS: you need to put it on everyweek, or everything time you wash your car.
DAMN!!! it works that good?!?!.....hmmmmm im gonna have to try that then...thanks! but how effective is it during the day?

would not showing up for a camera ticket really work?....i dunno about that one???? anyone had success by not showing up in court for a camera ticket?

· Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
hey you can say what ever you want ,thats cool with me . you can say its my fault and thats some what true ,but dont forget those guys who stick right behind you when you drive down a road, the light is green and ,so you keep going and right when you get it front of the light ,it changes yellow.so what to do? slam it down and get rear end ,or slam it down to avoid a ticket? it happens to me alot even when i go the speed limit. so maybe i dont know how to drive? ok, but i will still be looking for that stuff...hehehehe. have fun bros. oh and for the bros who help me with the info .thanks again for all awsome ideas.

· Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
well it might work sometimes but not always ,but thanks all for your input positive or bs input. anyways if you can find out were i can buy that cover spray which was on fox news let me know.....have a nice drive roooommmmmm i will try to slow down the agressive drivers behind me.....hehehehhe.

· Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
maryland, ....the cameras keep showing up here,they dont even give us a sign which says photo enforce......but the spray was on fox news and they tested both the cover and the spray .they said the cover only works 50% of the time and the spray is almost 99% to work. they still have that clip on the internet some where.but im looking for a shop in virginia which carries them.............

· Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
valkyrie said:

i just hate when people drive so close behind me
what i do, i just drive slower so that he gets iritated behind me, and pass me and say F*CK you retard

my brother does that all the time....stupid red light cameras they get the innocent along with the guilty:mad:

· Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
yeah ,they would get you sooner or later for that paper tag. but yeah but valkyrie is right .its not always the car in the back of you but i have many times follow a old lady ,which is going through a green light .the second i pass the green light it turns yellow . then we both go at the normal speed to pass this light . all of a sudden this old lady stops in the middle of the light.then the light turns red and im looking stupid standing in front of the red light camera dead center . after its red then she proceeds through....by then its too late im fu*k with a ticket on the way in the mail. those are mainly the things i want to avoid. some of it could be my fault too but not always.

· Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
but interesting ......i wonder if the spray really works.... i will order one and let you know.:confused: :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.