NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
21,169 Posts
I find it kinda funny, that instead of NOT running through late-yellows, and reds...you guys are just trying to find a way to defeat the purpose of the cameras....which is to prevent accidents like the one mentioned above.

I personally have never had a problem with stoplight cameras, simply because I don't RUN them.

C'mon guys....jeezus...if it's that important to get wherever you're going....leave a little f'ing earlier. You're gonna kill someone. :rolleyes:

Besides...stopping at the light, gives everyone a better chance to gawk at your car. :thumbup:

· Premium Member
21,169 Posts
BS on that one, man.

If the guy is following that close...and you're worried about getting rear-ended, then you're going way too fast.

I've been driving just as long as everyone else..certainly long enough to know that you're always gonna have people following close, but you have to trust them not to hit you...and if they do..welps..you become a rich man.

So which one do you think is better? Getting rear-ended...or sideswiping another vehicle? I'd rather get rear-ended than possibly kill someone else.

I also know what it's LIKE to get rear-ended....my Celica was rear-ended by a Jeep Cherokee going 35-40 miles an hour AT a stoplight...so I'm not exactly thrilled with the proposition of going through that mess again....

· Premium Member
21,169 Posts
Uh...

There will BE NO WAY..a judge in court will go easy on you if you sideswipe someone by running a redlight...you're F'ed. You have absolutely NO PROOF. What they will have proof of you doing is running that red light.

In fact..the whole idea that you're running a red light just to avoid being rear-ended is a little hokey to me...and laughable at that. I would love to see you explain THAT one in court. :chuckles:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.