NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
596 Posts
comicbookguy said:
hi im dont want anymore tickets from cops for passing red light cameras .i dont want to pass them but sometimes i just cant stop because the damn car behind me is stuck right behind me ,leaving about 1 inch from my bumper,so thats why i cant stop or else they slam right into me. so my question is were can i purchase a spray to cover my tags so that i wont get a ticket in the mail? anyone know were to buy such a thing? thanks for any info.:angry:
get 3m privacy film. a small current applied (less power than the LED for your car alarm takes) makes the film transparent. when power taken away it's tranlucent almost opaque. I know how you feel about those damn redlight cams, it's bullsh*t, I got a ticket about 5 months or so ago ($300) :(. My back wheels were in the lines of the cross walk or some b.s. Long story but I was tryin to keep up with my friends, in a new area to me. I thought I made it but guess not.

Also, if u think the guy behind u was too close, you can fight those tickets. but you better be sure they were indeed as close as you think they were. It's a jacked up system that is VERY difficult to beat. There's not much room for innocence in traffic court.

· Registered
596 Posts
x-factorWRX said:
ignore the ticket
you will never have to appear in court because you never signed anything saying you are promising to appear in court. works all the time
well if it's anything like california, they tack on an extra 300 on top of the 300 u already owe if u ignore it. if u dont pay that then they try to garnish your wages.

also, the hairspray trick, dunno if that would work, not all cams are equipped with flashes (not necessary anymore).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.