NewCelica.org Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

· Registered
546 Posts
the cover spray is not working
i bought it before from canada, and still ..... i mean i use my own camera and it shows my license plate number

and i know that feeling when it's yellow, either hit the gas or slow down but can't slow down because of an OLD FUGLY car right behind me, and and OLD WOMAN drives that Piece of sh!t

i just hate when people drive so close behind me
what i do, i just drive slower so that he gets iritated behind me, and pass me and say F*CK you retard

· Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
valkyrie said:

i just hate when people drive so close behind me
what i do, i just drive slower so that he gets iritated behind me, and pass me and say F*CK you retard

my brother does that all the time....stupid red light cameras they get the innocent along with the guilty:mad:

· Registered
3,850 Posts
That's exactly what I would suggest. Leave the dealer's tag like how it is when you purchase a new vehicle. A friend of mine hasn't even put his plates on his new Navigator and IS300. And I always wondered why he hasnt placed them yet. THen a few weeks ago, he goes through the toll lanes without paying. The cameras will take a picture but the vehicle has no license plate. Just the dealership paper tag. Pretty smarty when it comes to street cameras.

· Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
yeah ,they would get you sooner or later for that paper tag. but yeah but valkyrie is right .its not always the car in the back of you but i have many times follow a old lady ,which is going through a green light .the second i pass the green light it turns yellow . then we both go at the normal speed to pass this light . all of a sudden this old lady stops in the middle of the light.then the light turns red and im looking stupid standing in front of the red light camera dead center . after its red then she proceeds through....by then its too late im fu*k with a ticket on the way in the mail. those are mainly the things i want to avoid. some of it could be my fault too but not always.

· Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
but interesting ......i wonder if the spray really works.... i will order one and let you know.:confused: :thumbup:

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.