NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know if the Corolla's 192hp final gear is shorter than Celica's Gts.If anybody knows please advise

·
Registered
361 Posts
nikos said:
I would like to know if the Corolla's 192hp final gear is shorter than Celica's Gts.If anybody knows please advise
Corollas 192hp??? The Corolla XRS is rated at 170hp, and its the same tranny from the celica here if your talking about the XRS.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Look at his location, he's from Greece.

The Corolla has 192 ps there I believe. There is also the Corolla Compressor, puts out 215hp.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ryude said:
Look at his location, he's from Greece.

The Corolla has 192 ps there I believe. There is also the Corolla Compressor, puts out 215hp.
How come we get the worst cars ever, i mean not just HP wise because i know you will argue emissions and all, but even options i read somewhere that the european Celica GT's came with a 6spd STOCK, and thats not even an option for us here in the USA, i mean i understand a GT with a 6 speed is just as useless as one with a 5spd but they could at least make it a factory upgrade or something lol & how about automatic climate control I would actually pay for that one, or the navigation system thing that JDMs have another thing i would have liked for my car to come with stock

·
Registered
634 Posts
I'd still rather live in America :p

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey many where you've been man?Did the VIN number I have send you helped to buy the part you need?(The corolla sixth gear).Also all the EU specs GTS(Corolla-Celica)are 192hp(180-189hp dyno).The clima is standard,the oil cooler is std,all of them are 6 speed(GT,GTS&MRS) and the TRC(TRACTION CONTROL) AND VSC(VARIABLE STABILITY CONTROL)also std.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.