NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much would it cost to get a good paint job, of just the front of the car? (Same color as stock, just re-done). I have a Black '01 GT.

Or even just the hood and the front bumper?

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
i know my bodyshop told me that if i wanted to repaint my car the same color and add some metallic flake, it would be around $2500-$3000- and I am sponsored by my bodyshop too!

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
I got an estimate a few weeks ago from my bodyshop to just reshoot the front bumper and get rid of the rock chips was $450, and thats with a discount.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Im actually getting my car painted (graphite gray) next week and im paying 3700 but that includeds installing my bodykit

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
Earl Schive would say "any car any size $99.95" hahahaha
If you want a good paintjob that will last you awhile go with more reliable paintshops, They usually cost ya around $2000+ for paint job and clear coat :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Mine cost me $2500 for a baby blue paint job with body kit installed, door popper installed, shaved door handles, molded side skirts, stock spoiler holes filled, "Celica" on the trunk handle shaved, antenna shaved. The door jams and the trunk bay is painted too.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
TOPDHEN said:
Mine cost me $2500 for a baby blue paint job with body kit installed, door popper installed, shaved door handles, molded side skirts, stock spoiler holes filled, "Celica" on the trunk handle shaved, antenna shaved. The door jams and the trunk bay is painted too.
pics??

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
see, the place where i got my car fixed (was in 2 accidents within 1 month, my life sucks), they did a ****ty paint job, 'cause one day last week, i went to wash my car, and me just spraying the hose onto the hood, started knockin' paint chips off. those bastards. anyway, i don't want to go through them again, to have them fix it. i need to find a good paint shop to get it done correctly. only the hood and front bumper really need to be taken care of.

thanks for the info. i'm lookin' around a grand then. not too bad. then again, i wanna get rid of my car. lol. i dunno why.

·
Registered
709 Posts
yea i want to see pics, I guess my Baby blue celica is not unique anymore

1 - 13 of 13 Posts