Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Pink Wallet: $30.00/Shipped

Coach Patchwork Swing Pack: $50.00/Shipped

Coach Patchwork Large Tote: $60.00/Shipped​

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Na its a couple extra things i had laying around the house, gf bought them at a pocketbook party and they are taking up space...

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
hey, are these real? my moms birthday is in a week ;)

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
My sister just approached me wanting me to go in with her on getting a piece of jewlery. Nvm, bump on the sale :wave:

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Nice, sounds like we have a cross dresser on our hands. No need to cover it up with your wild stories of a girlfreind and such. Just be yourself.

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
might i suggest ebay.

when I was in england I bought 3 10 dollar LV wallets. Well in my auction I even listed that I dont know if they are real but they are really good condition which they were and looked very real and came with the LV business card, stamped copyright, and case+box, etc. I ended up selling 2 for 80 each and 1 for 50

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I sold many of these things on ebay... Put it this way anyone with my last name/Ip/Addrress makes a paypal account it gets closed lol..

·
Registered
728 Posts
emotart said:
I sold many of these things on ebay... Put it this way anyone with my last name/Ip/Addrress makes a paypal account it gets closed lol..

lol so the truth comes out... if u have other bags im might be intrested my gf thinks those are FUGLY!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
trade for carbon fiber thong?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts