NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I might post these in regional section since I really haven't done anything to my car in a while. :( But me and a guy from Mercer who drives an 07 STI went out and took some pictures during the week when the weather was strangely warm and nice. All I can say is his car is a beast. All he has done is a Tune, 3.5" SPT Turbo-back, Cobb launch controller, and a CAI. That car pulls from a dig like no other that I have ever road in. I can see why alot of people get pulled into the AWD clan. But we went out to a local curvy road and that car handles beautifully I don't know if it is the AWD or the suspension setup, but that car is set for turns nicely and it still rides really well on the roads. He also launched it for me a couple of times with the launch controller and that was defiantly the funnest experience of the trip. We launched from almost 5k rpms and barely even chirped the tires. I have never started off in a car that fast... but enough talk, here are some of the pictures we took, sorry for my sucky camera skillz YO... :gap:

Lol, workin those JDM angles... :headbang:

Right before our little race from a dig... I don't need to tell you who won... :chuckles:

Random shot in Rose Hill...

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Might as well throw these in there as well, couple of pictures of me making fun of my friend after he wrecked his 328i...

and a couple of pictures of the actual wrecked car:

And the new car that is parents thought he obviously deserved after totaling his first Bimmer...

And the picture that he made starting all of this photoshop madness...

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
03GTSTRD said:
Nice pictures John.
Oh yeah those are some high quality pictures right there. I have had these pictures for a little while, well at least from the beginning of the spring semester, but just haven't thought them worthy enough to post in the reader's ride section on here. It feels like I haven't done anything to my car for a while now, and I really haven't ever since this year started way back in August I haven't even touched my car, except for washing it. I am just excited that I am probably going to get a chance to change my oil in one of the coming up weekends.

Things might be changing soon. My birthday is coming up on March 12th and I have my eye on a c/f hood that is for sale locally in my area and also those springs you showed me, which the guy hasn't responded to in forever.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
skunk2celica01 said:
MAD TYTE JDM ANGLES YO!!!! lol, but nice pictures :hitit: , that sti is pretty sweet. And that bmw was fvckin :eek:wned:
Tham Bmw is something though. I have never been in a car that rides that nice. Everything in that car has been thought of, that I can think of. Plus with that Harman Karman setup.... wow The 3-series is like the perfect mix of luxury and sport that I can think of. I have always liked the 2000 330ci that are similar to my friends.

bman365 said:
how does that invidia exhaust sound.. I was looking online at those..and they had one that was a axle back and the other was a catback. I thought nobody made a catback for our car. It's on ebay..http://cgi.ebay.com/INVIDIA-N1-CATB...ZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem
I really like it alot, but the best person to ask about that is Chris (03GTRSTRD) he is the guy that helped me pick out the exhaust that I wanted. I really like the Invidia, it is not as quiet as the TRD or the Greddy EVO II but is not too loud for me for daily driving like the Kazuma or some other type of straight pipe exhaust. I didn't know that they offered a cat-back for the Celica other than the Kazuma.

aprolla23 said:
Cars are all looking good, except that wrecked up Bimmer. Nice PS skills man, good stuff, lol.
Punkers7465 said:
Nice cars, oh and the "why you crash me" is hilarious!
I wish that I could say I made the one with the Gay Racingz on it... but I didn't :sadpace: I got someone at my school to make that one...

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
yeah i dont want a loud and annoying exhaust...also that would get me a instant ticket around here. But that makes me wonder if that catback will actually fit our cars.

·
Nerd or die
683 Posts
bman365 said:
yeah i dont want a loud and annoying exhaust...also that would get me a instant ticket around here. But that makes me wonder if that catback will actually fit our cars.
i doubt it, even though it says catback it'll only end up being an axle back... don't trust ebay sellers to know stuff like that... get the c-one :) :gap:

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
well it shows a picture of the whole pipe...not like i have the money for it..but ill ask them if thats the actual pic of the celica exhaust.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
PhReEk said:
did you race on that backroad down behind the old macon baseball field and the park? at the end of riverside dr.?
Lets see... I never heard of anyone calling that road what you just did. We have always just called it the road back there at the Macon Water Authority. But I am pretty sure that you know how to go to the City dump, all you do is don't make the left into the dump and that road runs into the one we raced on. It is a really nice spot, but if you got caught back there, there would only be one way out. :scared:

PhReEk said:
bman365 said:
i doubt it, even though it says catback it'll only end up being an axle back... don't trust ebay sellers to know stuff like that... get the c-one :) :gap:
I agree with Troy on this one. I would doubt that it is actually a cat-back. Plus I only paid $275 with mine, with shipping. But you can ask Chris and Troy, I shopped around the internet forever for one and pestered them with question relentlessly, because I didn't want to make the same mistake that I did with my altima. :ugh:

·
Nerd or die
683 Posts
Toyota_Junkie_1 said:
PhReEk said:
did you race on that backroad down behind the old macon baseball field and the park? at the end of riverside dr.?
Lets see... I never heard of anyone calling that road what you just did. We have always just called it the road back there at the Macon Water Authority. But I am pretty sure that you know how to go to the City dump, all you do is don't make the left into the dump and that road runs into the one we raced on. It is a really nice spot, but if you got caught back there, there would only be one way out. :scared:

PhReEk said:
bman365 said:
I agree with Troy on this one. I would doubt that it is actually a cat-back. Plus I only paid $275 with mine, with shipping. But you can ask Chris and Troy, I shopped around the internet forever for one and pestered them with question relentlessly, because I didn't want to make the same mistake that I did with my altima. :ugh:

yet you made the same mistake with the altima over and over and over again?????

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.