NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fuel lid and Enkei RS7's for sale

These prices do not include shipping btw...not gonna be shipping the rims but can drive halfway to meet people in neighboring states.

I'm selling my Enkei RS7 17" rims (Specs are 17 x 7 35mm offset 5x100 and 5x114.3 I believe) and my rare Sports Fuel lid door that comes with all of the necessary pieces required for assembly.

I bought the fuel lid from youngxlos (just got it a few days ago since I got back to the states) for $180 and haven't installed it at all so I'm pretty much looking to get the same price for it since I haven't done anything with it. I was gonna put it on but I'm being lazy and most likely it's gonna collect dust like the springs I've been meaning to install for the past 2 years lol. I did buy it with the scrape on it which I took pictures of too for everyone. Other than that it's in good condition and part of me is sad to see it go. I'm very positive they can be buffed out so yeah just hit me up!:D

As for the Enkei's I'm looking at getting $530 OBO for them because they're pretty much still in the same condition that I got them before which is near perfect. One of the wheels does have a slight chip off of it but you barely notice it. I also took a pic of it too. The wheels will be cleaned before delivery and I'm not looking to ship them at all but will meet someone halfway if necessary:). As far as halfway goes we can arrange a meet up spot.

The tires must be changed and are not safe to drive on because there is pretty much no tread on them. I am letting you know now that they will need new tires.

Now on to the pics!

The scrape

Fuel Lid

I also have a pair of half eyelids that I painted gunmetal. I will post up pics once I find them.:chuckles:

edit* pictures were taken a couple of days ago, just finally got around to uploading them

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm pretty sure it would buff out, the scratch isn't deep so it's still good!:D I'll be cleaning that up as well too before I send it out.

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry my friend, just looking at getting the money for the stuff

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry man, just trying to not make it too much hassle

Bump

The fuel door I can ship no prob, just post your zip code and I'll look up shipping prices:)

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry, no cargo cover for sale because I only have one and it's in use:chuckles:

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
have a cargo cover? if so how much?
Looking at your post in the other thread, you should just make a thread in the want to buy section. Much easier and better results instead of going thread to thread asking if people have a cargo cover.

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
^ $180 for everything in the picture. I have not installed it or used it at all so it will be the same price as I had paid for it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts