NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some more teaser pics!

Here's a couple pics of my new hood and hatch.. The shop is hoping to receive the parts by friday and start working on it on monday. So I have until monday to decide if I should go two tone. If I do should I go black or gunmetal on the roof and a-pillars, c-pillars?

VIS CF OEM.

VIS CF Hatch

·
Registered
752 Posts
im workin on it lol... i should have my stuff on by next week hopefully... i need money!!!! you gonna 2-tone it or leave it as it is??

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
nice! and you'll be wingless :gap: post pix up when u get it installed. this 2 tone thing has been gettin real popular on the forums over the past few months.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
yeah you might as well invest getting that clear coated since you car is going to the shop. if you 2 tone, welcome to the club..lol

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Looks great rob, Hope she looks good...stupid deer!

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
robare99 said:
what about that 3m clear bra?
:thumbup: but you should look for the "deluxe kit" it'll take care of your: a pillars, hood, front bumper, mirrors, fenders, part of t he top of your car.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
^ Yeah Two tone is getting over done, I'm curious to see how the roof alone being black would look rather than painting the whole upper top half the car black. It should work as well, since the black including the CF will only run along the middle of the car. Shoudl work out fine.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts