NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Crap nice gas cap ! It looks very familiar LOL . I really do not care for whare he put it though . That little thing is heavey as hell . Be preparred to put alot of bracing behind it for structure ,other wise whare ever you put it will sag .The body filler around it will crack for sure if you do not support it. Exspeacially with all the pushing on it everytime you get gas. This is One of the hardest gas caps to install because of its small size and weight . Also because of the way it works .

I thought I was the only one Damn .

sinc:Kenny Heiser

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
the headlights are awesome. i think the rear bumper vents and the front fenders are kinda nasty though.

Originally posted by KEnny Heiser 3
crap nice gas cap, looks familiar That Fvcker LOL,
hate ware he put it though ,That little thing is heavey as hell Be preparred to put alot of bracing behind it for structure other wise it will make whare ever you put it sag ,and the body filler around it will crack for sure ,exspeacially with all the pushing on it everytime you get gas. This is One of the hardest gas caps to install right cause of its small size and weight ,and because of the way it works .

And I thought I was the only one Damn

I think a few periods here and there would really help....maybe an english 101 class along the way.

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
Originally posted by Nu Concept
I think a few periods here and there would really help....maybe an english 101 class along the way.
:werd: That is some crazy bodywork indeed. I would hate to wreck that thing. Everything is molded in the front :ugh: I don't see any rear shots?

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Originally posted by KEnny Heiser 3
Crap nice gas cap ! It looks very familiar LOL . I really do not care for whare he put it though . That little thing is heavey as hell . Be preparred to put alot of bracing behind it for structure ,other wise whare ever you put it will sag .The body filler around it will crack for sure if you do not support it. Exspeacially with all the pushing on it everytime you get gas. This is One of the hardest gas caps to install because of its small size and weight . Also because of the way it works .

I thought I was the only one Damn .

Sorry guys ,I hate to read crap like that too. Thanks for dealing with it . Hopefully its a little better LOL . I'll try to post a little better from now on .

·
Registered
432 Posts
Dont know if I should laugh or cry.
I do like the color though, very nice. Dont know if I would have molded the bumber, fender and the headlights all in one piece..
but whoever done it done a really good job on the paint and the body work.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts