NewCelica.org Forum banner

CRBCelica, Cicily's Final Thread

33K views 178 replies 40 participants last post by  DonaldClymer 
#1 ·
First of all Id just like to thank NCO and all the members who had helped me got my car to where it is today.
Lets just skip all the talk and go onto the pictures.

Picked her up 4 years ago as a graduation gift. 2002 GT 5spd Cicily 3/2009

Fell in love with the halos after I saw my friend/former member Lowriders celica.

Painted the stock GT rims gunmetal added a S2000 antenna, and a HKS exhaust. I really liked how she looked here.

Got rid of the stock wheels and picked these up along with a very nice pair of TYC reds. I also went wingless.

After that I blew my motor and so she sat for a year out in the cold.

MWR sent me a little gift not too long after.

She woke up again with a new heart and lowered on skunk2. 2zz-ge 6spd

Heres where the fun begins. Then picked up a 03+ bumper and C-ONE lip.

Picked up Celitoms side skirts and a TRD rear lip. Loved his celica, it was very sad to hear he parted it out.

Plans changed because I couldn't find the TRIAL rear anymore due to the fact that Jintei is no longer a vendor.
So I sold the TRIAL sides and picked up an authentic pair of C-ONE sides. I was gonna go full C-ONE.

Well a good friend of mine and a former member Toonie who sold his car long ago gave me a call and said he got his parts back. Long story short.
I picked them up for a very very cheap price. The TRIAL sides were in good condition but the rear was pretty beat up.

Her final lap before she crosses the finish line. Stock body.

The work begins!

It comes to the end here. She still needs some minor touch ups which I'll be picking up soon like coilovers and spacers but she's about done.
Here is how she sits now. Future plans? She's done and Im on my way to a new car...370z!

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks for the kind words guys. Believe me she's not that low compared to others like Bernie or Soren.
I do have a 96 celica which I use for daily driving so this one just sits in the garage.

#9 ·
Car looks great wish i could find a trial kit lol, that rear better post up pics when you get a 370 also.
Thanks. Thats what I fell in love with too when I saw bernie, toonie, and celitoms celica. The rear is just so nice.

You can see it here and it was even worse for the rear bumpers.
Thanks for the advice. I didn't realize how fragile it is :whoa:
BTW sell me your C-ONE hood :hide:

#8 · (Edited)
Something looks awfully familiar...
I guess the trial sides and rear now are rare now even as reps, now i know not to get rid of mine for cheap like i was planning lol

Be sure to buy some clear vinyl for the portion of the side and rears that are in the wheel well, rocks will tear thru the paint and put little craters in the FRP.
I ended up plastidipping those areas black after it got bad.
You can see it here and it was even worse for the rear bumpers.

#10 ·
Some photos from last night my buddy took.

#12 ·
Just on skunk2 springs. Im thinking about getting some bc coilovers

#18 ·
black or no? Also thinking about doing applying a black vinyl on the roof.

#21 ·
Well I took the car out for a cruise and underestimated a curb. It left a nice long scratch and chipped away parts of the side skirt. Now I have to find a body shop to do some work so coilovers are on hold for the time being.

#22 ·
had a little family gathering today.

this one didn't turn out so well :(

#25 ·
Thanks bro. Are you around the TC area? Hope to see more nice celicas around. In fact I spotted 2 silver ones today, both kinda riced though

#29 ·
Haha I'm with you on that. I'm keeping my celica forever too. Its just time I need a better newer car. If I could get a supra I would. Ya should come out sometime and we can go takes pics or w.e

#33 ·
Haha I hope so. The frs is nice, my buddy has one but I think its an overpriced underpowered car. Thats just my opinion though lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.